Being
an avid Marvel fan, I had to read this particular movie review of all the reviews in Rolling Stone. I
expected blood or a more in-depth review. I was disappointed, but at
least I know I will love this movie because Peter Travers is in favor of it.
Travers was
definitely a fan of this movie. He seemed as if he wanted to keep writing about
the movie, but to avoid spoilers he stopped himself. Readers like me wish he
kept writing.
There’s
romance, action and Captain America trying to catch up on 70 years of icy
sleep. What’s not to love? Oh, yeah. 3D.
Thirty-Second Tangent: 3D hurts my
eyes and gives me a headache. The only movie I have ever watched that was made
specifically for 3D was "A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas." Any other remake
or blockbuster hit that has a version in 3D is just to make some extra cash. It doesn't actually provide you with a whole real-life experience.
Travers first
starts off the review by giving a little background information on Captain
America’s character and the movie Captain American: The First Avenger. He lets readers know that many of the
unanswered questions about Captain America’s life post frozen, which The
Avengers neglected to recognize, are answered in The Winter Soldier.
Travers explains
the only reasons why Captain America: The Winter Soldier even made the cut
because Chris Evans who plays Captain America and the rest of the cast did such
a splendid job that they conceal the plot holes within the movie. Yes, there
are a still few unanswered questions even after watching this movie.
Alas, the review ended. I was left craving for more. I can't wait to watch this box office buster and Chris Evans rock hard abs. You were thinking it too!

No comments:
Post a Comment